Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time management

I never seem to have enough time. I don't know why because I really don't have that much to do compared to other people. However the next couple of weeks are totally busy for me. Friday morning at 0 dark 30 Sarabeth and Joe are leaving for a long, very long weekend in Cabo for Steph, Joe's sister's, wedding. Alex and I are keeping their children. Now I know I raised 4 children but it is times like this I wonder how. I spent about an hour at their house today getting oriented to their routine and their closets. They have their first soccer games this Sat and just figuring out which field the games are on takes major effort. I am sure we are all going to be fine but I think when they get back next Wed night I am going to be very happy to see them.

Then Saturday, once again at o dark 30 I have to be at the airport to leave for my missions trip to Haiti. I am excited. I think after seeing all the sights of Japan it will soften the impact of Haiti. Not that I won't be disturbed by the living conditions but I don't think it will be as shocking. All the images of Japan are shocking and so sad. I can't imagine the devastation they are experiencing and will be for a very long time. I will be gone for a week. I have other things filling up my calendar. I love the business of my life and I am not complaining. I just wish I could learn to manage the time I have better. I think if I didn't have a computer I might do better at managing however I don't want to try it .

No comments: